Imaging On Call has an excellent record of providing superior care to stroke patients.
Our Workflow Coordinators work quickly to ensure the best care for each patient and maintain an average turnaround time of less than 10 minutes for Stroke Protocol Studies.
Teleradiology Stroke Protocol Studies
Our current Stroke Protocol procedure:
- Patient scan performed at customer facility
- Customer calls to let us know they will be sending a Stroke Protocol Study
- Once the patient study arrives in our servers, Workflow Coordinators assign the study to a radiologist as a top priority
- The radiologist reads the study, posts the report on our secure server and phones in any critical findings to the customer facility
- Stroke is the third leading cause of death in the United States
- On average, someone has a stroke every 40 seconds
- Every three to four minutes, someone dies from a stroke
- The median time from stroke onset to arrival in the Emergency Room is three to six hours (Source: American Stroke Association)
Imaging On Call Facts
- Imaging On Call provides services to approximately 25% of New York State designated stroke centers
- Imaging On Call provides services to over 20% of New Jersey State designated stroke centers
- More than half of our customers are stroke centers
With an average turnaround time of less than 10 minutes for Stroke Protocol Studies and several highly qualified Neuroradiologists on staff, you can trust that Imaging On Call will provide excellent care for your stroke patients.