As an extension of the practices we serve, it is our goal to help our clients be as successful as possible.
Imaging On Call’s Teleradiology Services provide valuable benefits:
- Reduced costs
- Increased productivity
Customized Teleradiology Consulting Services
- Before the client’s go-live date, a member of our Client Services team will train the radiologists and staff on our teleradiology system.
- Recommendations to increase workflow productivity
- Maintaining efficiency can sometimes be difficult when transitioning to a digital workflow environment. Our Teleradiology Consultants can help your team overcome the challenges associated with the new work environment.
- Consultations for modality protocols and improvement of image quality
- Imaging On Call provides services to a wide range of clients with a variety of modalities. Because we have access to thousands of different studies every month, we can share with you the best practices of our clients in order to help you improve your scanning protocols.
- Ongoing training and site visits
- We are happy to visit any client location to answer questions or provide additional training. All customers are encouraged to request a site visit.
Teleradiology Report Reading
Imaging On Call provides high quality teleradiology reading services to clients all across the United States. Imaging On Call teleradiology reading services are flexible and can be customized to suit the unique needs of each client. We provide coverage 24/7/365.
Teleradiology reading support for Preliminary Reports can be provided for emergent studies. Preliminary Reports include all pertinent findings and a phone call for critical findings.
Turnaround Time: 30-minute standard, expedited for critical and stroke studies.
Teleradiology reading support for Final Reports can be provided for emergent and non-emergent studies. Imaging On Call must have access to prior studies and all relevant patient information in order to complete a Final Report.
Turnaround Time: 30 minutes to 24 hours, depending on customer needs.
A phone call will be made for any critical findings.
Subspecialty and Secondary Read Service
Teleradiology reading support for Subspecialty Reports is provided by Imaging On Call’s fellowship trained radiologists. IOC radiologists have a wide variety of subspecialty expertise including such difficult-to-find areas like MRI, Neuroradiology, and Pediatric Neuroradiology.
Turnaround Time: Flexible, depending on customer needs.
Overflow and Vacation Coverage
Intermittent teleradiology reading support can be provided for Preliminary, Final and Subspecialty Reports.
Turnaround Time: Flexible, depending on customer needs. A 30-minute turnaround time can be guaranteed during standard hours.
Daytime Radiology Reading Services
With 24/7/365 coverage, Imaging On Call’s board-certified, fellowship trained daytime radiology professionals will provide final or preliminary interpretations for both emergent and non-emergent daytime radiology studies. Turnaround times can range from 24-hours for a non-emergent subspecialty interpretation to 30-minutes or 60-minutes for a STAT read or an emergency daytime radiology interpretation. Imaging On Call’s flexible daytime radiology reading coverage packages will enhance your group’s Full Service Teleradiology efficiency.
Various teleradiology reading options include:
- Full Service Teleradiology coverage with adjustable start times
- Vacation and overflow daytime teleradiology coverage
- Coverage for daytime teleradiology scheduling gaps
- Expert teleradiology reading services
Turnaround Time: Flexible, depending on client’s needs. A 30-minute turnaround time can be guaranteed during standard hours.