Do you charge for comparison/prior studies?
No, we don’t charge for comparison/prior studies. In fact, we encourage you to send them. Our radiologists are happy to look at comparison/prior studies in order to help them make the best diagnosis possible.
Are you accredited by the Joint Commission?
Yes, Imaging On Call is accredited by the Joint Commission.
In which subspecialties do your radiologists have training?
- Nuclear Medicine
Are your radiologists located in the US?
Most of our radiologists are located within the United States. Each of our radiologists is a U.S citizen, received medical training in the U.S. and speaks English as their primary language.
Where do your radiologists read from?
Our radiologists work from their homes.
Do you have technical support available at night?
Yes, our technical support team is available all throughout the night for any problems you may have. In addition, our full Technical Support and Information Technology staff is available during regular business hours to follow up on any issues from the night before.
Are the radiologists available for consultation?
Yes, our radiologists are available for consultation. They can be reached for questions at night during their shift or the following afternoon.
How will I receive my reports?
You can access your reports via a secure login to our PACS, or, we can depost them directly into your HIS.
Will every IOC doctor need to be credentialed at my hospital ?
No, IOC will only credential as many physicians as are needed based on the hours and days of service, average number of studies to be sent and whether we will be issuing preliminary or final reads.
How do I get started?
- Get in touch with us – We will answer your questions, get to know your needs and develop a proposal for you
- Site visit – We will arrange to visit your facility to meet with doctors and staff, tell you more about us and answer any questions
- Meet with our IT team to evaluate your current technology and what will be needed for teleradiology
- Meet with our Clinical Services Manager to discuss certain operations procedures (details of imaging protocols for teleradiology)
- Sign the contract
- On site installation and training for all your staff
- Testing day(s)
- Go live date – IOC will be on site at your facility to make sure that everything runs smoothly for you and your staff
- Continued training for staff when needed