Teleradiology is a booming industry and one of the fastest-growing areas in health care services.
The rise in demand for imaging procedures far surpasses the number of radiologists available to interpret them, which creates a strong market for teleradiology services and many teleradiology jobs.
Benefits of Teleradiology Careers – for Doctors
- Flexibility in scheduling and lifestyle
- Freedom to travel
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Ability to work from the comfort of your own home, wherever you choose to live
- Opportunity to learn from a wide variety of interesting cases not normally seen by radiologists at small facilities
Imaging On Call is always seeking high quality radiologists. If you think a career in teleradiology job is right for you, we want to hear from you. Applicants must be certified by the American Board of Radiology and Fellowship training is preferred. State license(s) are required to practice teleradiology.
Imaging On Call Offers Exciting Teleradiology Careers – for Doctors
- Professional team environment with a close, family atmosphere
- Flexible schedules
- Bonus system for accurate and productive radiologists
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- Full time, in-house credentialing staff to assist with medical staff appointments and licensing
- Access to our large file of interesting teleradiology cases
Click here to download an information sheet about teleradiology careers with IOC.
To apply for a teleradiology job with Imaging On Call, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your hours of availability and anticipated start date.
Please click link below for information on a Teleradiologist position we are looking to fill in Hawaii.