Teleradiology is a booming industry and one of the fastest-growing areas in health care services.
The rise in demand for imaging procedures far surpasses the number of radiologists available to interpret them, which creates a strong market for teleradiology services and many teleradiology jobs.
Benefits of Teleradiology Careers – for Doctors
- Flexibility in scheduling and lifestyle
- Freedom to travel
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Ability to work from the comfort of your own home, wherever you choose to live
- Opportunity to learn from a wide variety of interesting cases not normally seen by radiologists at small facilities
Imaging On Call is always seeking high quality radiologists. If you think a career in teleradiology job is right for you, we want to hear from you. Applicants must be certified by the American Board of Radiology and Fellowship training is preferred. State license(s) are required to practice teleradiology.
Imaging On Call Offers Exciting Teleradiology Careers – for Doctors
- Professional team environment with a close, family atmosphere
- Flexible schedules
- Bonus system for accurate and productive radiologists
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- Full time, in-house credentialing staff to assist with medical staff appointments and licensing
- Access to our large file of interesting teleradiology cases
Click here to download an information sheet about teleradiology careers with IOC.
To apply for a teleradiology job with Imaging On Call, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your hours of availability and anticipated start date.
Please click link below for information on a Teleradiologist position we are looking to fill in Hawaii.
Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager will be reporting to the Director of Business Development. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for promoting our company and attracting additional clients. Primary responsibility is to procure new clients in need of teleradiology services. Prospective clients include radiology group practices, hospital radiology groups and imaging centers.
- Identify new prospects through existing contact, cold calling, trade shows and following up on leads generated through marketing programs
- Develop a strong understanding of Imaging On Call’s products and services
- Present IOC’s capabilities in on site meetings, phone conversations and web-based conferencing
- Demonstrate persistent prospect follow up in scheduling meetings and working with them throughout the sales process
- Make use of internal resources to best support sales process
- Understand how to close the deal
- Work with prospect through a smooth implementation process
- Track sales progress through Salesforce.com, a standard CRM tool
- Participate in regular sales team phone calls. Present new opportunities and solict support. Assist colleagues facing similar challenges.
- Provide market intelligence on competitors and industry trends
- 5 years + in healthcare sales, radiology preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Able to travel as needed
- Must have Intermediate PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point (and SalesForce)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Disciplined time management skills
- Ability to multi task, anticipate and solve problems and resolve issues
To apply for a job with Imaging On Call, please send your CV to email@example.com.